Well it’s just over a year since my last post and I have decided to return to blogging again because there is so much going on that I think needs mentioning.
Over the next few weeks I will be writing on the town, the seafront, the pier, yet again, some highway ‘improvements’ and much else.
- The views expressed on this blog are those of Anna Waite and do not represent the views of The Southend Conservative Group or the Conservative Associations.
- Brand new space for Basildon’s Army and Air cadetsBASILDON’S Air and Army Cadets finally have a new purpose-built home.
- It wasn’t strictly top marks - but what fun!THE latest series of Strictly Come Dancing is now in full swing with celebrities nervously learning new footwork and twirls to show off on the dancefloor each week.
- Three people treated by paramedics after three car pile-up in SouthendThree people have been taken to hospital after a car crash in Southend.
- Brand new space for Basildon’s Army and Air cadets
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
Anna on Facebook