Well it’s just over a year since my last post and I have decided to return to blogging again because there is so much going on that I think needs mentioning.
Over the next few weeks I will be writing on the town, the seafront, the pier, yet again, some highway ‘improvements’ and much else.
- The views expressed on this blog are those of Anna Waite and do not represent the views of The Southend Conservative Group or the Conservative Associations.
- RSPCA Essex: 5 animals who are looking for new homes
- Old Leigh incident sees man armed with knife jailed
- Heartfelt tributes paid to 'ray of sunshine' Noah, five
- Westcliff's Summercourt Family Centre to open 'baby bank'
- Southend Hospital patient 'waited 10 hours without water'
- Leigh Broadway shop has hundreds of pounds stolen from till
- Basildon town centre block works delayed due to rising costs
- Southend Hospital A&E unit set to be expanded after funding
- Luigi's Italian restaurant opens at the Griffin in Danbury
- Essex Police Chief Constable BJ Harrington shares community support
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
Anna on Facebook