Well it’s just over a year since my last post and I have decided to return to blogging again because there is so much going on that I think needs mentioning.
Over the next few weeks I will be writing on the town, the seafront, the pier, yet again, some highway ‘improvements’ and much else.
- The views expressed on this blog are those of Anna Waite and do not represent the views of The Southend Conservative Group or the Conservative Associations.
- Teen is arrested after gang threats at school gatesPUPILS were threatened by an armed gang waiting outside as they left school, it is claimed.
- Opening date for Basildon's new market revealedShoppers will get their first opportunity to wander round 46 new kiosks as the relocated Basildon market opens for the first time.
- Beluga whale update: new footage captured but concerns raised for its healthAstonishing footage circulating online shows a beluga whale swimming in the River Thames.
- Teen is arrested after gang threats at school gates
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
Anna on Facebook