Well it’s just over a year since my last post and I have decided to return to blogging again because there is so much going on that I think needs mentioning.
Over the next few weeks I will be writing on the town, the seafront, the pier, yet again, some highway ‘improvements’ and much else.
- The views expressed on this blog are those of Anna Waite and do not represent the views of The Southend Conservative Group or the Conservative Associations.
- Is there a cat poisoner at large? Distraught owner raises fears after feline becomes latest to die in suspicious circumstancesANOTHER cat has died as a recent spate of poisoning incidents in Southend continues.
- Found! Heroic hawk rescue sees owner wade into the mud to free Ash after the bird got stuck in the mudA VERY lucky and hungry hawk which had been missing from his Hullbridge home for almost a week was saved in an extremely dirty, and tricky, rescue operation.
- 'It's the best we've had it for five years': Bumper bank holiday weekend has traders in buoyant mood about town tourismSOUTHEND’S traders are celebrating one of the most successful business years in five years.
- Is there a cat poisoner at large? Distraught owner raises fears after feline becomes latest to die in suspicious circumstances
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
Anna on Facebook