Well it’s just over a year since my last post and I have decided to return to blogging again because there is so much going on that I think needs mentioning.
Over the next few weeks I will be writing on the town, the seafront, the pier, yet again, some highway ‘improvements’ and much else.
- The views expressed on this blog are those of Anna Waite and do not represent the views of The Southend Conservative Group or the Conservative Associations.
- Five of Southend's businesses that are up for saleThe Southend businesses currently for sale include shops, pubs and guest houses- to name but a few.
- What to do in south Essex without breaking the ‘rule of sixBoris Johnson has hit south Essex for six with the new coronavirus rules this month.
- Officer dragged by BMW after it failed to stop in WestcliffA police officer was dragged as he held onto the door of a BMW after the car failed to stop.
- Five of Southend's businesses that are up for sale
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
Anna on Facebook