Well it’s just over a year since my last post and I have decided to return to blogging again because there is so much going on that I think needs mentioning.
Over the next few weeks I will be writing on the town, the seafront, the pier, yet again, some highway ‘improvements’ and much else.
- The views expressed on this blog are those of Anna Waite and do not represent the views of The Southend Conservative Group or the Conservative Associations.
- King John School, Thundersley, is making improvementsA SCHOOL slammed for failing to protect its children has started to make improvements, a fresh report has revealed.
- Beach ban: Dog owners told to keep pets on leadDOGS will be banned from running free on Canvey’s beaches... despite concerns being raised over enforcement and a “small” consultation.
- Man threatened by knife thug in Woody's Cafe for 'looking at girl'A MAN was told he would be “cut up” after a heated row spiralled out of control.
- King John School, Thundersley, is making improvements
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
Anna on Facebook