Well it’s just over a year since my last post and I have decided to return to blogging again because there is so much going on that I think needs mentioning.
Over the next few weeks I will be writing on the town, the seafront, the pier, yet again, some highway ‘improvements’ and much else.
- The views expressed on this blog are those of Anna Waite and do not represent the views of The Southend Conservative Group or the Conservative Associations.
- Woman convicted of racially abusing family on the school runA WOMAN has been convicted of racially abusing a man and his family on the school run.
- Ambitious £4m blueprint to transform town centre into 'leafy oasis'AN AMBITIOUS £4million blueprint to transform part of Southend town centre into a leafy oasis with a “cafe culture” has been unveiled.
- Bid to breathe new life into town centre will increase High Street shoppersA BOLD plan to breathe new life into Southend town centre will encourage more shoppers to the ailing High Street, it is hoped.
- Woman convicted of racially abusing family on the school run
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
Anna on Facebook