Well it’s just over a year since my last post and I have decided to return to blogging again because there is so much going on that I think needs mentioning.
Over the next few weeks I will be writing on the town, the seafront, the pier, yet again, some highway ‘improvements’ and much else.
- The views expressed on this blog are those of Anna Waite and do not represent the views of The Southend Conservative Group or the Conservative Associations.
- Pictured: Two men guilty of Westcliff murder at cannabis farmTHESE are the faces of two men who have been convicted of murder in Westcliff.
- Scammers target South Essex Homes residents in SouthendA housing association in Southend is warning its tenants about a new scam.
- Flats plan for Game shop in Southend High Street rejectedProposals to install five flats and a café in a narrow High Street building have been rejected.
- Pictured: Two men guilty of Westcliff murder at cannabis farm
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
Anna on Facebook