Well it’s just over a year since my last post and I have decided to return to blogging again because there is so much going on that I think needs mentioning.
Over the next few weeks I will be writing on the town, the seafront, the pier, yet again, some highway ‘improvements’ and much else.
- The views expressed on this blog are those of Anna Waite and do not represent the views of The Southend Conservative Group or the Conservative Associations.
- Coronavirus: Southend sees rate rise as Basildon rate halvesTHE rate of infection is Southend has increased for the first time in almost two weeks according to new figures.
- Essex weather: When Met Office predicts 30C heatTEMPERATURES in Essex and the UK are set to soar to 30C by the end of the week.
- How many coronavirus tests are there and how do they work?Two tests which can detect coronavirus and flu – which promise results in 90 minutes – are to be rolled out across hospitals, care homes and laboratories.
- Coronavirus: Southend sees rate rise as Basildon rate halves
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
Anna on Facebook