Well it’s just over a year since my last post and I have decided to return to blogging again because there is so much going on that I think needs mentioning.
Over the next few weeks I will be writing on the town, the seafront, the pier, yet again, some highway ‘improvements’ and much else.
- The views expressed on this blog are those of Anna Waite and do not represent the views of The Southend Conservative Group or the Conservative Associations.
- Southend and Essex post-lockdown tiers to be revealedThe Health Secretary is to set out which tier Southend, Essex and Thurrock will fall under after the end of the national lockdown.
- c2c chaos: Train bosses forced to make u-turn after fury to service cutsTrain line bosses have added additional services after an outrage over train cuts.
- Pitsea incident: Cordon near homes as 'resident attacked in break-in'Police officers and a cordon was spotted after reports of aggravated burglary.
- Southend and Essex post-lockdown tiers to be revealed
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
Anna on Facebook