Well it’s just over a year since my last post and I have decided to return to blogging again because there is so much going on that I think needs mentioning.
Over the next few weeks I will be writing on the town, the seafront, the pier, yet again, some highway ‘improvements’ and much else.
- The views expressed on this blog are those of Anna Waite and do not represent the views of The Southend Conservative Group or the Conservative Associations.
- Waitrose put family in hotel while house is fumigatedA FAMILY had to flee their home after they discovered a spider’s nest in bananas imported from Columbia.
- Opera, Alfa Romeos and gelati... Italian culture takes over SouthendAutumn may be kicking in, but this weekend in Southend you can always pretend you are in Italy.
- Dry Street homes in Basildon approved "in private"THE chairman of Basildon Council's planning committee has been branded "disgraceful" after approving the first phase of the 725-home Dry Street estate in private.
- Waitrose put family in hotel while house is fumigated
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
Anna on Facebook