Well it’s just over a year since my last post and I have decided to return to blogging again because there is so much going on that I think needs mentioning.
Over the next few weeks I will be writing on the town, the seafront, the pier, yet again, some highway ‘improvements’ and much else.
- The views expressed on this blog are those of Anna Waite and do not represent the views of The Southend Conservative Group or the Conservative Associations.
- IndiRock in Southend showcases first 'queer climb' sessionVISITORS to Indirock were climbing high and feeling free as they enjoyed the first Queer Climb session.
- Picture This: Jordan Gray is 'slaying' at Edinburgh FestivalGaz De Vere talks about performer Jordan Gray who is currently ‘slaying’ at the Edinburgh Festival with her show Is it a Bird
- Oyster Creek Kitchen in Westcliff closes due to heatA POPULAR seafront restaurant has decided to close its doors for the day due to the "excessive heat".
- IndiRock in Southend showcases first 'queer climb' session
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
Anna on Facebook