Well it’s just over a year since my last post and I have decided to return to blogging again because there is so much going on that I think needs mentioning.
Over the next few weeks I will be writing on the town, the seafront, the pier, yet again, some highway ‘improvements’ and much else.
- The views expressed on this blog are those of Anna Waite and do not represent the views of The Southend Conservative Group or the Conservative Associations.
- Surviving Love Island season without becoming addicted to itI GUESS I should address the televisual elephant in the room this week - Love Island.
- Hundreds of drunken teens cause mayhem on seafrontDRUNKEN teenagers caused mayhem on the beach at Chalkwell including throwing glass bottles at police officers and spiking people’s drinks.
- This is the restaurant which has been named the best in EssexA SMALL family restaurant tucked down a small side street has been crowned best restaurant in Essex.
- Surviving Love Island season without becoming addicted to it
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
Anna on Facebook