Well it’s just over a year since my last post and I have decided to return to blogging again because there is so much going on that I think needs mentioning.
Over the next few weeks I will be writing on the town, the seafront, the pier, yet again, some highway ‘improvements’ and much else.
- The views expressed on this blog are those of Anna Waite and do not represent the views of The Southend Conservative Group or the Conservative Associations.
- Public transport disrupted due to strong windsHigh winds are causing problems on public transport.
- Road closed after fallen tree brings down power cablesA busy road is closed after a fallen tree brought down power cables.
- Busy road closed in both directions due to overturned lorryA busy road has been closed in both directions due to a lorry overturning.
- Public transport disrupted due to strong winds
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
Anna on Facebook