Well it’s just over a year since my last post and I have decided to return to blogging again because there is so much going on that I think needs mentioning.
Over the next few weeks I will be writing on the town, the seafront, the pier, yet again, some highway ‘improvements’ and much else.
- The views expressed on this blog are those of Anna Waite and do not represent the views of The Southend Conservative Group or the Conservative Associations.
- Rats running riot at Northlands Park, BasildonRATS are being flushed out of drains by heavy rainfall at a family park, prompting warnings not to leave litter to encourage the vermin.
- Basildon mum had no clue she was pregnantA WAITRESS who developed a stomach ache at work gave birth just hours after finishing her shift - despite having no idea she was pregnant.
- Vaccine van hits the roads in south EssexA “VACCINE van” is hitting the streets of south Essex to deliver Covid vaccinations to the community to boost uptake.
- Rats running riot at Northlands Park, Basildon
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
Anna on Facebook