Well it’s just over a year since my last post and I have decided to return to blogging again because there is so much going on that I think needs mentioning.
Over the next few weeks I will be writing on the town, the seafront, the pier, yet again, some highway ‘improvements’ and much else.
- The views expressed on this blog are those of Anna Waite and do not represent the views of The Southend Conservative Group or the Conservative Associations.
- Essex petrol: Panic at the pumps enters fifth dayUpdates on a fifth day of petrol panic buying across Essex
- Essex Police: Speeding drivers in Castle Point and RochfordRECKLESS drivers have been caught speeding at over 40mph in 20mph zones.
- Essex Police remembers colleagues who died in line of dutyESSEX Police Headquarters was lit up blue to mark National Police Memorial Day.
- Essex petrol: Panic at the pumps enters fifth day
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
Anna on Facebook