Well it’s just over a year since my last post and I have decided to return to blogging again because there is so much going on that I think needs mentioning.
Over the next few weeks I will be writing on the town, the seafront, the pier, yet again, some highway ‘improvements’ and much else.
- The views expressed on this blog are those of Anna Waite and do not represent the views of The Southend Conservative Group or the Conservative Associations.
- Ambulance delays outside hospitals across EssexESSEX'S ambulance service is under "extreme pressure" with long queues forming outside hospitals as patients are urged to only call in "life-threatening" situations.
- In pictures - gold train to London Zoo for families affected by childhood cancerSpecial day of animal fun offers respite for Southend families affected by childhood cancer
- Southend sex assault sees police want to speak with this manPolice are looking for the public's help to identify this man in connection with an ongoing sexual assault investigation.
- Ambulance delays outside hospitals across Essex
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
Anna on Facebook