Well it’s just over a year since my last post and I have decided to return to blogging again because there is so much going on that I think needs mentioning.
Over the next few weeks I will be writing on the town, the seafront, the pier, yet again, some highway ‘improvements’ and much else.
- The views expressed on this blog are those of Anna Waite and do not represent the views of The Southend Conservative Group or the Conservative Associations.
- Cancer patient sues Southend hospital after penis is eaten by flesh-eating superbugA man who lost most of his penis to a flesh-eating superbug after routine surgery is taking legal action against the hospital.
- Essex Police appeal for information of 17-year-old Tia who has been missing for two weeksPOLICE are appealing for information to help find a teenager who has been missing for nearly two weeks and it is thought is in Essex.
- Police warn public not to approach robbery suspect who allegedly threatened bank staff into handing over £2,000DETECTIVES investigating a robbery at a Southend bank are appealing for the public’s help in finding this man.
- Cancer patient sues Southend hospital after penis is eaten by flesh-eating superbug
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
Anna on Facebook