Well it’s just over a year since my last post and I have decided to return to blogging again because there is so much going on that I think needs mentioning.
Over the next few weeks I will be writing on the town, the seafront, the pier, yet again, some highway ‘improvements’ and much else.
- The views expressed on this blog are those of Anna Waite and do not represent the views of The Southend Conservative Group or the Conservative Associations.
- Driver flees after high speed crash badly damages four cars in residential streetFOUR cars were damaged in an early morning crash in a residential street in Southend.
- Up to 20 caravans on plot of land at top of high streetTravellers have descended on a plot of land at the top of Billericay High Street.
- Teenager sexually assaulted in nature reserve after man attempts to steal money, bag and phoneA TEENAGE boy was sexually assaulted in a nature reserve after a man attempted to steal his money, bag and phone.
- Driver flees after high speed crash badly damages four cars in residential street
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
Anna on Facebook