Well it’s just over a year since my last post and I have decided to return to blogging again because there is so much going on that I think needs mentioning.
Over the next few weeks I will be writing on the town, the seafront, the pier, yet again, some highway ‘improvements’ and much else.
- The views expressed on this blog are those of Anna Waite and do not represent the views of The Southend Conservative Group or the Conservative Associations.
- Essex petrol: Panic at the pumps enters fifth dayUpdates on a fifth day of petrol panic buying across Essex
- March in memory of Harry Burkett, 21, postponed due to the fuel crisisA MARCH in memory of a young man who died after being stabbed was postponed due to the fuel crisis.
- Basildon councillor on Angela Rayner's 'Tory scum' rantA TORY councillor has hit back at Labour’s deputy leader after she labelled senior Conservatives ‘scum’.
- Essex petrol: Panic at the pumps enters fifth day
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
Anna on Facebook