Well it’s just over a year since my last post and I have decided to return to blogging again because there is so much going on that I think needs mentioning.
Over the next few weeks I will be writing on the town, the seafront, the pier, yet again, some highway ‘improvements’ and much else.
- The views expressed on this blog are those of Anna Waite and do not represent the views of The Southend Conservative Group or the Conservative Associations.
- Family 'overcome with relief' after Darren Stedman foundDarren Stedman was reported missing from his home in Florence Gardens, Hadleigh, on July 21.
- Southend residents say roads used 'like a Formula 1 track'SOUTHEND roads are being compared to an "F1 race track" by furious residents who are demanding action.
- Shoebury 'Rasta boat' fundraising campaign clears hurdleThe boat, painted in the colours Jamaican Flag, has become a mainstay fixture for residents and walkers along East Beach, Shoebury.
- Family 'overcome with relief' after Darren Stedman found
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
Anna on Facebook