Well it’s just over a year since my last post and I have decided to return to blogging again because there is so much going on that I think needs mentioning.
Over the next few weeks I will be writing on the town, the seafront, the pier, yet again, some highway ‘improvements’ and much else.
- The views expressed on this blog are those of Anna Waite and do not represent the views of The Southend Conservative Group or the Conservative Associations.
- Man suffers head injuries after mass brawl breaks out in BillericayA MAN was taken to hospital with injuries to his head after reportedly being struck with a bottle during a mass brawl.
- What are the long Covid symptoms in children?New NHS long covid children’s services have launched, but how can you know if your child is suffering from the condition?
- Revealed: 5 Essex towns voted in top 10 most pet-friendly places to liveFIVE Essex towns have made the top ten list for being the East of England's most pet-friendly places to live.
- Man suffers head injuries after mass brawl breaks out in Billericay
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
Anna on Facebook