Well it’s just over a year since my last post and I have decided to return to blogging again because there is so much going on that I think needs mentioning.
Over the next few weeks I will be writing on the town, the seafront, the pier, yet again, some highway ‘improvements’ and much else.
- The views expressed on this blog are those of Anna Waite and do not represent the views of The Southend Conservative Group or the Conservative Associations.
- Angry commuters are locked outside stationFuming commuters expressed their outrage at missing the first train of the day after being locked out of Southend Central train station.
- Charity shop destroyed after car is crashed into itA CHARITY shop has been destroyed after a car was driven into the shop front.
- Pervert cop blamed ex-girlfriend for vile child cartoon pornA MET police officer found with a stash of child porn cartoons tried to pin the blame on his ex-girlfriend, a court heard.
- Angry commuters are locked outside station
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
Anna on Facebook