Well it’s just over a year since my last post and I have decided to return to blogging again because there is so much going on that I think needs mentioning.
Over the next few weeks I will be writing on the town, the seafront, the pier, yet again, some highway ‘improvements’ and much else.
- The views expressed on this blog are those of Anna Waite and do not represent the views of The Southend Conservative Group or the Conservative Associations.
- Thurrock Covid infection rate reaches highest in EssexCoronavirus cases in Thurrock are now the highest across the county.
- Boy charged with having knife after incident at Lakeside Shopping CentreA TEENAGE boy has been charged after a disturbance at a shopping centre.
- Storm Barbara to hit Essex, Hertfordshire and LondonA yellow warning has been issued as a storm is set to strike the south east of England.
- Thurrock Covid infection rate reaches highest in Essex
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
Anna on Facebook