Well it’s just over a year since my last post and I have decided to return to blogging again because there is so much going on that I think needs mentioning.
Over the next few weeks I will be writing on the town, the seafront, the pier, yet again, some highway ‘improvements’ and much else.
- The views expressed on this blog are those of Anna Waite and do not represent the views of The Southend Conservative Group or the Conservative Associations.
- Plans for 192 houses unveiled as the first phase of a 500-house developmentPLANS for the first stage of a huge 500-house development in Rayleigh have been submitted for consideration to Rochford District Council.
- Southend's oldest department store to shut after 120 yearsSOUTHEND’S oldest department store is to shut its doors for good after 120 years of serving the town.
- Parents speak out about bullying at secondary school - after inspectors said they were impressed by improvementsPARENTS told how their children have been targeted by bullies at a secondary school...after inspectors claimed staff were getting to grips with pupils’ behaviour.
- Plans for 192 houses unveiled as the first phase of a 500-house development
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
Anna on Facebook