Well it’s just over a year since my last post and I have decided to return to blogging again because there is so much going on that I think needs mentioning.
Over the next few weeks I will be writing on the town, the seafront, the pier, yet again, some highway ‘improvements’ and much else.
- The views expressed on this blog are those of Anna Waite and do not represent the views of The Southend Conservative Group or the Conservative Associations.
- Man seriously injured following crash on A127The A127 is closed following a two-vehicle crash.
- GP surgery to closeTHE decision has been made by the local clinical commissioning group to close a GP surgery.
- New £6.3million pavilion set to boost jobs and visitors to the townA NEW £6.3million pavilion for Southend Pier is set to boost jobs and visitors to the town.
- Man seriously injured following crash on A127
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
Anna on Facebook