The brand new Toyota iQ cars are going operational in
response to residents’ concerns about dangerous parking practices, particularly
in the vicinity of schools.
- The views expressed on this blog are those of Anna Waite and do not represent the views of The Southend Conservative Group or the Conservative Associations.
- Documents reveal Island's response vehicle 'will be cut'CANVEY’S Rapid Response Vehicle will be cut as part of a long term plan, it has been confirmed.
- £900k plan to open up the Essex coastal pathHUNDREDS of new jobs will be created as part of a project to improve and open up the Essex coast.
- Mum’s desperate plea for NHS to sanction son’s vital treatmentA MUM has written to the chief executive of NHS England calling for him to stop delaying the decision and sanction a crucial treatment for her three-year-old son’s spinal condition.
- Documents reveal Island's response vehicle 'will be cut'
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
Anna on Facebook