Southend Development Control committee today approved the runway extension. After a thorough look at a very comprensive and objective report and lots of questions the DC committee voted 14 – 3 to approve. It will now be considered by the Minister and he will either endorse the decision or send it to a public enquiry. The decision was supported by Conservative, Labour, Liberal Democrat and Independent Councillors and the 3 that opposed were all Liberal Democrats.
- The views expressed on this blog are those of Anna Waite and do not represent the views of The Southend Conservative Group or the Conservative Associations.
- Pitsea flyover: PSPO to address anto-social driving issuesA SPECIAL legal order is being considered to put to bed a ‘decade-long’ issue with boy racers and car meets at Pitsea flyover.
- Crime: Man denies stalking charges set for crown court dateA MAN has appeared before court accused of stalking two men and sending naked images of men to one of their homes.
- Brentwood murder: Three men quizzed after deathThree Thurrock men are still being questioned in connection with the killing of two teenage boys in Brentwood.
- Pitsea flyover: PSPO to address anto-social driving issues
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
Anna on Facebook