Southend Development Control committee today approved the runway extension. After a thorough look at a very comprensive and objective report and lots of questions the DC committee voted 14 – 3 to approve. It will now be considered by the Minister and he will either endorse the decision or send it to a public enquiry. The decision was supported by Conservative, Labour, Liberal Democrat and Independent Councillors and the 3 that opposed were all Liberal Democrats.
- The views expressed on this blog are those of Anna Waite and do not represent the views of The Southend Conservative Group or the Conservative Associations.
- Raid uncovers suspected Class A drugs as well as hammer and an AXEPOLICE executed a drugs raid and found an axe, hammer... and a Kinder egg packed full of suspected wraps of cocaine or heroin.
- Boat catches fire near LeighA BOAT caught fire near Leigh.
- Bedroom damaged after loft fire at homeFIREFIGHTERS rushed to a loft fire in a home.
- Raid uncovers suspected Class A drugs as well as hammer and an AXE
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
Anna on Facebook