Southend Development Control committee today approved the runway extension. After a thorough look at a very comprensive and objective report and lots of questions the DC committee voted 14 – 3 to approve. It will now be considered by the Minister and he will either endorse the decision or send it to a public enquiry. The decision was supported by Conservative, Labour, Liberal Democrat and Independent Councillors and the 3 that opposed were all Liberal Democrats.
- The views expressed on this blog are those of Anna Waite and do not represent the views of The Southend Conservative Group or the Conservative Associations.
- Southend Central museum repairs set to cost more than £195,000Southend Central Museum is to undergo extensive repairs after walls, windows and sections of the roof were found to have seriously deteriorated.
- Owner of the Vine in Brentwood wants to reopens doors after death of Paul WallingtonA bid has been launched to reopen a Brentwood restaurant that was closed in the aftermath of the alleged murder of a Christmas holiday reveller outside.
- Vange GP loses job for ‘professional abuse’ claimsA GP has been struck off the medical register after sending letters to patients falsely claiming they had been “professionally abused” by a colleague.
- Southend Central museum repairs set to cost more than £195,000
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
Anna on Facebook