Whilst exciting new destinations are announced at very reasonable prices we must not lose sight of the reason why Southend approved the airport works- jobs, some will be airside but the majority will be in the adjoining Saxon Business Park and economic turndown or not this has to happen and it needs driving forward by Rochford and Southend Councils.
- The views expressed on this blog are those of Anna Waite and do not represent the views of The Southend Conservative Group or the Conservative Associations.
- Southend family traumatised as puppy is sent flying by carA PUPPY has been left facing losing its leg after being hit by a speeding car near a school.
- Basildon Tories respond to cost-of-living 'pay rise' claimsBASILDON council’s leader has hit back at claims the Conservatives are “giving themselves a pay rise” amid the cost-of-living crisis.
- How to make the Jubilee Platinum Pudding for half the priceIceland has got the winning recipe for just over a tenner.
- Southend family traumatised as puppy is sent flying by car
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
Anna on Facebook