Whilst exciting new destinations are announced at very reasonable prices we must not lose sight of the reason why Southend approved the airport works- jobs, some will be airside but the majority will be in the adjoining Saxon Business Park and economic turndown or not this has to happen and it needs driving forward by Rochford and Southend Councils.
- The views expressed on this blog are those of Anna Waite and do not represent the views of The Southend Conservative Group or the Conservative Associations.
- Daughter describes horrific moment ex-husband set her mother on fireAN ABUSIVE husband stormed his former mother-in-law’s house, doused her in petrol and set her alight, an inquest heard.
- Former Southend United footballer jailed for children's charity fraudA FAMOUS sporting family has been “shamed” for stealing from a charity set up for African children.
- College evacuated after alarm raised for noxious smellsSTUDENTS and staff from an engineering college in Basildon were evacuated after noxious smells became a cause for concern today (Monday, January 21).
- Daughter describes horrific moment ex-husband set her mother on fire
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
Anna on Facebook