Whilst exciting new destinations are announced at very reasonable prices we must not lose sight of the reason why Southend approved the airport works- jobs, some will be airside but the majority will be in the adjoining Saxon Business Park and economic turndown or not this has to happen and it needs driving forward by Rochford and Southend Councils.
- The views expressed on this blog are those of Anna Waite and do not represent the views of The Southend Conservative Group or the Conservative Associations.
- Olly Murs says he cannot wait to come back to ColchesterThe Essex popstar had plenty of love for the city ahead of his return next summer.
- Family 'overcome with relief' after Darren Stedman foundDarren Stedman was reported missing from his home in Florence Gardens, Hadleigh, on July 21.
- Southend residents say roads used 'like a Formula 1 track'SOUTHEND roads are being compared to an "F1 race track" by furious residents who are demanding action.
- Olly Murs says he cannot wait to come back to Colchester
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
Anna on Facebook