Whilst exciting new destinations are announced at very reasonable prices we must not lose sight of the reason why Southend approved the airport works- jobs, some will be airside but the majority will be in the adjoining Saxon Business Park and economic turndown or not this has to happen and it needs driving forward by Rochford and Southend Councils.
- The views expressed on this blog are those of Anna Waite and do not represent the views of The Southend Conservative Group or the Conservative Associations.
- Extinction Rebellion: Southend must be carbon neutral by 2030ENVIRONMENTAL campaigners held a demonstration outside Southend Civic Centre demanding Southend become carbon neutral by 2030.
- Holiday maker injured on water slide to undergo opTHE boss of a water park has claimed 23-year-old David Briffaut "did not follow the guidelines" while on the waterslide.
- Airgun licenses may save beloved petsANIMAL charities are calling for airgun licensing to make it harder for yobs to shoot pets and wildlife.
- Extinction Rebellion: Southend must be carbon neutral by 2030
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
Anna on Facebook