Whilst exciting new destinations are announced at very reasonable prices we must not lose sight of the reason why Southend approved the airport works- jobs, some will be airside but the majority will be in the adjoining Saxon Business Park and economic turndown or not this has to happen and it needs driving forward by Rochford and Southend Councils.
- The views expressed on this blog are those of Anna Waite and do not represent the views of The Southend Conservative Group or the Conservative Associations.
- Akita Cross seized by police after dog attackPOLICE say an Akita Cross dog was seized by officers after another dog received severe injuries.
- Police 'safely secure' dangerous dog on CanveyPOLICE say a dog that was dangerously out of control on Canvey has been secured safely.
- QEII bridge reopens and woman is brought to safety following concernsTHE QEII bridge has now reopened following it's closure earlier today over concerns for the safety of a woman.
- Akita Cross seized by police after dog attack
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
Anna on Facebook