Southend Development Control committee today approved the runway extension. After a thorough look at a very comprensive and objective report and lots of questions the DC committee voted 14 – 3 to approve. It will now be considered by the Minister and he will either endorse the decision or send it to a public enquiry. The decision was supported by Conservative, Labour, Liberal Democrat and Independent Councillors and the 3 that opposed were all Liberal Democrats.
- The views expressed on this blog are those of Anna Waite and do not represent the views of The Southend Conservative Group or the Conservative Associations.
- Cashier reduced to tears as thug gang smash up Costcutter during fightAGGRESSIVE thugs smashed up a shop during a fight in front of shocked customers and staff.
- Three arrested after 12 bags of cannabis seized from carWe have arrested three men in Rochford on suspicion of possession with intent to supply drugs.
- Woman injured after A13 three-vehicle crashA YOUNG woman was rushed to hospital after a three-vehicle crash on the A13.
- Cashier reduced to tears as thug gang smash up Costcutter during fight
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
Anna on Facebook