Southend Development Control committee today approved the runway extension. After a thorough look at a very comprensive and objective report and lots of questions the DC committee voted 14 – 3 to approve. It will now be considered by the Minister and he will either endorse the decision or send it to a public enquiry. The decision was supported by Conservative, Labour, Liberal Democrat and Independent Councillors and the 3 that opposed were all Liberal Democrats.
- The views expressed on this blog are those of Anna Waite and do not represent the views of The Southend Conservative Group or the Conservative Associations.
- How to make the Jubilee Platinum Pudding for half the priceIceland has got the winning recipe for just over a tenner.
- 5 animals from RSPCA Essex who are looking for new homesThere are a few pets from RSPCA Essex locations who are looking for new homes.
- Metal arts organisation celebrates 20th anniversaryARTS organisation Metal is celebrating 20 years since its birth.
- How to make the Jubilee Platinum Pudding for half the price
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
Anna on Facebook