Whilst exciting new destinations are announced at very reasonable prices we must not lose sight of the reason why Southend approved the airport works- jobs, some will be airside but the majority will be in the adjoining Saxon Business Park and economic turndown or not this has to happen and it needs driving forward by Rochford and Southend Councils.
- The views expressed on this blog are those of Anna Waite and do not represent the views of The Southend Conservative Group or the Conservative Associations.
- Powell sacked by Blues after 11 games without a winCHRIS Powell has been sacked as manager of Southend United.
- Essex PCSO assaulted during drug arrest in SouthendA PCSO has been assaulted while arresting a woman who was found acting suspiciously in a drug-dealing hotspot.
- Travellers leave Basildon car park after setting up illegal encampmentA GROUP of travellers who illegally moved onto a sport centre car park have left.
- Powell sacked by Blues after 11 games without a win
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
Anna on Facebook