Whilst exciting new destinations are announced at very reasonable prices we must not lose sight of the reason why Southend approved the airport works- jobs, some will be airside but the majority will be in the adjoining Saxon Business Park and economic turndown or not this has to happen and it needs driving forward by Rochford and Southend Councils.
- The views expressed on this blog are those of Anna Waite and do not represent the views of The Southend Conservative Group or the Conservative Associations.
- Essex petrol: Panic at the pumps enters fifth dayUpdates on a fifth day of petrol panic buying across Essex
- Essex Police: Speeding drivers in Castle Point and RochfordRECKLESS drivers have been caught speeding at over 40mph in 20mph zones.
- Essex Police remembers colleagues who died in line of dutyESSEX Police Headquarters was lit up blue to mark National Police Memorial Day.
- Essex petrol: Panic at the pumps enters fifth day
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
Anna on Facebook