Well it’s just over a year since my last post and I have decided to return to blogging again because there is so much going on that I think needs mentioning.
Over the next few weeks I will be writing on the town, the seafront, the pier, yet again, some highway ‘improvements’ and much else.
- The views expressed on this blog are those of Anna Waite and do not represent the views of The Southend Conservative Group or the Conservative Associations.
- Man suffered broken jaw during Esso petrol station assaultPOLICE are appealing for witnesses after a man was assaulted in Grays.
- If you know your Pi from your percentages then this competition is for youYOUNGSTERS who know their Pi from their percentages are being invited to enter a mathematics competition.
- Violent crime in Basildon has shot up by 33% in the last yearViolent crime has soared in Basildon over the last year, amid warnings of an epidemic sweeping the country.
- Man suffered broken jaw during Esso petrol station assault
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
Anna on Facebook