Well it’s just over a year since my last post and I have decided to return to blogging again because there is so much going on that I think needs mentioning.
Over the next few weeks I will be writing on the town, the seafront, the pier, yet again, some highway ‘improvements’ and much else.
- The views expressed on this blog are those of Anna Waite and do not represent the views of The Southend Conservative Group or the Conservative Associations.
- Fury as zombie clowns scare kids at Southend CarnivalA MOTHER is furious after zombie clowns performing at a carnival left her son too afraid to sleep.
- Trespassers on the line cause delays on c2c servicesThere are still delays on c2c services after trespassers got onto the tracks between Shoebury and Southend Central.
- From homeless to helper as Harp gives resident a chanceA MAN who found himself homeless after his mother died has praised the charity which helped him.
- Fury as zombie clowns scare kids at Southend Carnival
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
Anna on Facebook