Whilst exciting new destinations are announced at very reasonable prices we must not lose sight of the reason why Southend approved the airport works- jobs, some will be airside but the majority will be in the adjoining Saxon Business Park and economic turndown or not this has to happen and it needs driving forward by Rochford and Southend Councils.
- The views expressed on this blog are those of Anna Waite and do not represent the views of The Southend Conservative Group or the Conservative Associations.
- ‘My life of daily airport hell at home’A DISTRAUGHT pensioner has been banned from complaining to Southend Airport about the planes ruining her life.
- 8-year-old cyclist injured in hit and run crashA CHILD has been hurt in a hit-and-run crash after a car struck an eight-year-old cyclist.
- Protest group's day of action as libraries decision loomsA PROTEST group has called a demonstration - coinciding with multiple events across south Essex - in a bid to fight against planned library closures.
- ‘My life of daily airport hell at home’
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
Anna on Facebook