Whilst exciting new destinations are announced at very reasonable prices we must not lose sight of the reason why Southend approved the airport works- jobs, some will be airside but the majority will be in the adjoining Saxon Business Park and economic turndown or not this has to happen and it needs driving forward by Rochford and Southend Councils.
- The views expressed on this blog are those of Anna Waite and do not represent the views of The Southend Conservative Group or the Conservative Associations.
- Raid uncovers suspected Class A drugs as well as hammer and an AXEPOLICE executed a drugs raid and found an axe, hammer... and a Kinder egg packed full of suspected wraps of cocaine or heroin.
- Boat catches fire near LeighA BOAT caught fire near Leigh.
- Bedroom damaged after loft fire at homeFIREFIGHTERS rushed to a loft fire in a home.
- Raid uncovers suspected Class A drugs as well as hammer and an AXE
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
Anna on Facebook