Whilst exciting new destinations are announced at very reasonable prices we must not lose sight of the reason why Southend approved the airport works- jobs, some will be airside but the majority will be in the adjoining Saxon Business Park and economic turndown or not this has to happen and it needs driving forward by Rochford and Southend Councils.
- The views expressed on this blog are those of Anna Waite and do not represent the views of The Southend Conservative Group or the Conservative Associations.
- Care home death: Robert Knight given suspended jail termA SON who killed his mother by throwing her off a balcony at a care home has walked free from court.
- Man took a picture up woman's skirtA MAN has admitted taking a picture up a woman's skirt at a train station.
- Smoke seen billowing from industrial unit in SouthendA fire has broken out in Southend.
- Care home death: Robert Knight given suspended jail term
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
Anna on Facebook