Whilst exciting new destinations are announced at very reasonable prices we must not lose sight of the reason why Southend approved the airport works- jobs, some will be airside but the majority will be in the adjoining Saxon Business Park and economic turndown or not this has to happen and it needs driving forward by Rochford and Southend Councils.
- The views expressed on this blog are those of Anna Waite and do not represent the views of The Southend Conservative Group or the Conservative Associations.
- How to make the Jubilee Platinum Pudding for half the priceIceland has got the winning recipe for just over a tenner.
- 5 animals from RSPCA Essex who are looking for new homesThere are a few pets from RSPCA Essex locations who are looking for new homes.
- Metal arts organisation celebrates 20th anniversaryARTS organisation Metal is celebrating 20 years since its birth.
- How to make the Jubilee Platinum Pudding for half the price
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
Anna on Facebook