Whilst exciting new destinations are announced at very reasonable prices we must not lose sight of the reason why Southend approved the airport works- jobs, some will be airside but the majority will be in the adjoining Saxon Business Park and economic turndown or not this has to happen and it needs driving forward by Rochford and Southend Councils.
- The views expressed on this blog are those of Anna Waite and do not represent the views of The Southend Conservative Group or the Conservative Associations.
- Station car park fines cancelled after camera errorPARKING tickets dished out over three months at a train station will all be cancelled following a major “technical issue”.
- Tributes paid to Manor House Preschool ownerA PRESCHOOL owner who raised generations of people in Basildon has sadly died.
- Serial sex offender with crimes dating back to 1970s breaches orderA SERIAL sex offender whose crimes date back decades has breached an order designed to keep children safe.
- Station car park fines cancelled after camera error
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
Anna on Facebook