Whilst exciting new destinations are announced at very reasonable prices we must not lose sight of the reason why Southend approved the airport works- jobs, some will be airside but the majority will be in the adjoining Saxon Business Park and economic turndown or not this has to happen and it needs driving forward by Rochford and Southend Councils.
- The views expressed on this blog are those of Anna Waite and do not represent the views of The Southend Conservative Group or the Conservative Associations.
- Coronavirus: Southend sees rate rise as Basildon rate halvesTHE rate of infection is Southend has increased for the first time in almost two weeks according to new figures.
- Essex weather: When Met Office predicts 30C heatTEMPERATURES in Essex and the UK are set to soar to 30C by the end of the week.
- How many coronavirus tests are there and how do they work?Two tests which can detect coronavirus and flu – which promise results in 90 minutes – are to be rolled out across hospitals, care homes and laboratories.
- Coronavirus: Southend sees rate rise as Basildon rate halves
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
Anna on Facebook