I learnt today of a group of work collegues in a local store who were planning to hold a small ‘talent’ competition to raise money for their chosen cause which had been required to gain an events license. Fortunately their company Tesco stepped in and paid up the £21.00 fee, not much, but surely Southend could consider accomodating such small fund raising events.
- The views expressed on this blog are those of Anna Waite and do not represent the views of The Southend Conservative Group or the Conservative Associations.
- Transforming lives by building love of musicTWO Southend charity heroes are on a mission to unlock the potential of children with learning difficulties around the world through music and performance.
- ‘Play area’ is set to be turned into new housing siteATTEMPTS to stop new homes being built close to Southend Airport have backfired with the plans to come forward AHEAD of schedule instead.
- Parking Eye accuses young mum of shopping at retail park for TWO daysA young mum has been fined £100 after being accused of a “45 hour” shop.
- Transforming lives by building love of music
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
Anna on Facebook