I learnt today of a group of work collegues in a local store who were planning to hold a small ‘talent’ competition to raise money for their chosen cause which had been required to gain an events license. Fortunately their company Tesco stepped in and paid up the £21.00 fee, not much, but surely Southend could consider accomodating such small fund raising events.
- The views expressed on this blog are those of Anna Waite and do not represent the views of The Southend Conservative Group or the Conservative Associations.
- King John School, Thundersley, is making improvementsA SCHOOL slammed for failing to protect its children has started to make improvements, a fresh report has revealed.
- Beach ban: Dog owners told to keep pets on leadDOGS will be banned from running free on Canvey’s beaches... despite concerns being raised over enforcement and a “small” consultation.
- Man threatened by knife thug in Woody's Cafe for 'looking at girl'A MAN was told he would be “cut up” after a heated row spiralled out of control.
- King John School, Thundersley, is making improvements
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
Anna on Facebook