I attended a presentation this evening at the now re-opened TA base in St Luke’s, very interesting. They are recruiting in Southend and hope to build up their numbers from within a 15 mile radius. It’s a 5 year commitment, 28 days per year minimum plus 1 year on full duty . Full support is given to employers whilst their staff member is away. The specialism of the regiment is explosive ordnance disposal,( land mines, IED’s etc.) for which full training is obviously given but also available are B Tech and other recognised qualifications and apparently quite a lot of team building and outdoor pursuits!
- The views expressed on this blog are those of Anna Waite and do not represent the views of The Southend Conservative Group or the Conservative Associations.
- Cashier reduced to tears as thug gang smash up Costcutter during fightAGGRESSIVE thugs smashed up a shop during a fight in front of shocked customers and staff.
- Three arrested after 12 bags of cannabis seized from carWe have arrested three men in Rochford on suspicion of possession with intent to supply drugs.
- Woman injured after A13 three-vehicle crashA YOUNG woman was rushed to hospital after a three-vehicle crash on the A13.
- Cashier reduced to tears as thug gang smash up Costcutter during fight
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
Anna on Facebook