I attended a presentation this evening at the now re-opened TA base in St Luke’s, very interesting. They are recruiting in Southend and hope to build up their numbers from within a 15 mile radius. It’s a 5 year commitment, 28 days per year minimum plus 1 year on full duty . Full support is given to employers whilst their staff member is away. The specialism of the regiment is explosive ordnance disposal,( land mines, IED’s etc.) for which full training is obviously given but also available are B Tech and other recognised qualifications and apparently quite a lot of team building and outdoor pursuits!
- The views expressed on this blog are those of Anna Waite and do not represent the views of The Southend Conservative Group or the Conservative Associations.
- Transforming lives by building love of musicTWO Southend charity heroes are on a mission to unlock the potential of children with learning difficulties around the world through music and performance.
- ‘Play area’ is set to be turned into new housing siteATTEMPTS to stop new homes being built close to Southend Airport have backfired with the plans to come forward AHEAD of schedule instead.
- Parking Eye accuses young mum of shopping at retail park for TWO daysA young mum has been fined £100 after being accused of a “45 hour” shop.
- Transforming lives by building love of music
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
Anna on Facebook