There is now quite a body of information that leads one to the conclusion that their claim of being independent is just a dishonest ruse.
– They have formed a company together.
– Cllrs Assenheim and Woodley have both signed the Liberal Democrat’s parliamentary nomination form.
– Cllr Woodley’s daughter has joined the LibDems. Clearly she is entitled to act independantly of her father however it appears to be part of a trend.
– Independents share a website.
– Independents have a party leader who takes a leaders ‘allowance’.
– Cllr Woodley, alongside many LibDems, openly supports skipp despite the proven inaccuracies of their claims.
– All the independent leaflets are designed together and in key areas carry the same message. Essentially just a pro forma with ward names and a few other specifics filled in and rearranged to suit.
- The views expressed on this blog are those of Anna Waite and do not represent the views of The Southend Conservative Group or the Conservative Associations.
- HMRC issue scam warning ahead of Self Assessment deadline this weekHMRC is reminding customers that Sunday, 31 October will be the deadline to submit paper tax returns.
- Covid UK: One in five people would support return to lockdown as cases riseA survey has suggested that one in five people in England would support a lockdown as Covid cases in the UK continue to increase.
- Sir David Amess MP: Funeral to be held at central London cathedralOfficial arrangements have now been revealed for the funeral of an MP who was killed.
- HMRC issue scam warning ahead of Self Assessment deadline this week
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
Anna on Facebook