An artist’s impression of how the York Road Market might look. It is proposed to put up a temporary market until a final decision is taken based upon the review of options and discussions that are to be held to find out what would best suit possible traders and the town.
- The views expressed on this blog are those of Anna Waite and do not represent the views of The Southend Conservative Group or the Conservative Associations.
- Essex petrol: Panic at the pumps enters fifth dayUpdates on a fifth day of petrol panic buying across Essex
- March in memory of Harry Burkett, 21, postponed due to the fuel crisisA MARCH in memory of a young man who died after being stabbed was postponed due to the fuel crisis.
- Basildon councillor on Angela Rayner's 'Tory scum' rantA TORY councillor has hit back at Labour’s deputy leader after she labelled senior Conservatives ‘scum’.
- Essex petrol: Panic at the pumps enters fifth day
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
Anna on Facebook