Southend Council has started to plant the Palm Trees along the Seafront, they are planted in special palm tree compost which gives them the required nutrients and each palm is anchored/tied in place below ground by special tree ties. The rees weigh around 1/3 of a ton each and it is hoped to get 30 in this week.
- The views expressed on this blog are those of Anna Waite and do not represent the views of The Southend Conservative Group or the Conservative Associations.
- Southend Central museum repairs set to cost more than £195,000Southend Central Museum is to undergo extensive repairs after walls, windows and sections of the roof were found to have seriously deteriorated.
- Owner of the Vine in Brentwood wants to reopens doors after death of Paul WallingtonA bid has been launched to reopen a Brentwood restaurant that was closed in the aftermath of the alleged murder of a Christmas holiday reveller outside.
- Vange GP loses job for ‘professional abuse’ claimsA GP has been struck off the medical register after sending letters to patients falsely claiming they had been “professionally abused” by a colleague.
- Southend Central museum repairs set to cost more than £195,000
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
Anna on Facebook