Southend Council has started to plant the Palm Trees along the Seafront, they are planted in special palm tree compost which gives them the required nutrients and each palm is anchored/tied in place below ground by special tree ties. The rees weigh around 1/3 of a ton each and it is hoped to get 30 in this week.
- The views expressed on this blog are those of Anna Waite and do not represent the views of The Southend Conservative Group or the Conservative Associations.
- Surviving Love Island season without becoming addicted to itI GUESS I should address the televisual elephant in the room this week - Love Island.
- Hundreds of drunken teens cause mayhem on seafrontDRUNKEN teenagers caused mayhem on the beach at Chalkwell including throwing glass bottles at police officers and spiking people’s drinks.
- This is the restaurant which has been named the best in EssexA SMALL family restaurant tucked down a small side street has been crowned best restaurant in Essex.
- Surviving Love Island season without becoming addicted to it
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
Anna on Facebook