Southend Council has started to plant the Palm Trees along the Seafront, they are planted in special palm tree compost which gives them the required nutrients and each palm is anchored/tied in place below ground by special tree ties. The rees weigh around 1/3 of a ton each and it is hoped to get 30 in this week.
- The views expressed on this blog are those of Anna Waite and do not represent the views of The Southend Conservative Group or the Conservative Associations.
- Bosses support plans for super-councils in south EssexTWO powerful super-councils could be created across south Essex in the biggest shake-up in a generation.
- Man falls from bridge on White Hart Lane, HockleyA man fell from a railway bridge onto the tracks below, emergency services have confirmed.
- Jason Connors jailed after admitting theft from vehicle offencesA PROLIFIC thief who broke into dozens of cars and stole power tools has been jailed for three years.
- Bosses support plans for super-councils in south Essex
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
Anna on Facebook