Southend Development Control committee today approved the runway extension. After a thorough look at a very comprensive and objective report and lots of questions the DC committee voted 14 – 3 to approve. It will now be considered by the Minister and he will either endorse the decision or send it to a public enquiry. The decision was supported by Conservative, Labour, Liberal Democrat and Independent Councillors and the 3 that opposed were all Liberal Democrats.
- The views expressed on this blog are those of Anna Waite and do not represent the views of The Southend Conservative Group or the Conservative Associations.
- HMRC issue scam warning ahead of Self Assessment deadline this weekHMRC is reminding customers that Sunday, 31 October will be the deadline to submit paper tax returns.
- Covid UK: One in five people would support return to lockdown as cases riseA survey has suggested that one in five people in England would support a lockdown as Covid cases in the UK continue to increase.
- Sir David Amess MP: Funeral to be held at central London cathedralOfficial arrangements have now been revealed for the funeral of an MP who was killed.
- HMRC issue scam warning ahead of Self Assessment deadline this week
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
Anna on Facebook