Following a scrutiny meeting to which all councillors were invited to comment and make suggestions the Pier Competition Design winners, White with Price and Myers, were approved as the preferred partners to take forward their designs. The Council must now await the outcome of their Sea Change bid to Government before arranging the necesary meetings to get this underway.
- The views expressed on this blog are those of Anna Waite and do not represent the views of The Southend Conservative Group or the Conservative Associations.
- Cashier reduced to tears as thug gang smash up Costcutter during fightAGGRESSIVE thugs smashed up a shop during a fight in front of shocked customers and staff.
- Three arrested after 12 bags of cannabis seized from carWe have arrested three men in Rochford on suspicion of possession with intent to supply drugs.
- Woman injured after A13 three-vehicle crashA YOUNG woman was rushed to hospital after a three-vehicle crash on the A13.
- Cashier reduced to tears as thug gang smash up Costcutter during fight
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
Anna on Facebook