Following a scrutiny meeting to which all councillors were invited to comment and make suggestions the Pier Competition Design winners, White with Price and Myers, were approved as the preferred partners to take forward their designs. The Council must now await the outcome of their Sea Change bid to Government before arranging the necesary meetings to get this underway.
- The views expressed on this blog are those of Anna Waite and do not represent the views of The Southend Conservative Group or the Conservative Associations.
- Sir David Amess MP: Funeral to be held at central London cathedralOfficial arrangements have now been revealed for the funeral of an MP who was killed.
- Southend United stadium: New home is 'dream come true'SOUTHEND United chairman Ron Martin finally got the go ahead for his dream of a new 21,000 seater stadium to support the club over the “next 100 years”.
- Southend mum fined and charged after kids failed to attend schoolA MOTHER has been slapped with a fine and costs after her three child failed to attend school.
- Sir David Amess MP: Funeral to be held at central London cathedral
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
Anna on Facebook