Well it’s just over a year since my last post and I have decided to return to blogging again because there is so much going on that I think needs mentioning.
Over the next few weeks I will be writing on the town, the seafront, the pier, yet again, some highway ‘improvements’ and much else.
- The views expressed on this blog are those of Anna Waite and do not represent the views of The Southend Conservative Group or the Conservative Associations.
- Do you welcome seafront plans?WITH 282 flats, fast food chains such as Nando’s and Pizza Express coming to the planned Marine Plaza development in Southend, as well as a cinema, restaurants and entertainment venues planned for the Seaway Car Park, the Echo asks if the seafront can cope with two massive developments being built at the same time?
- Thousands of homes on the way for Rochford after campaign failsA campaigner's plans to put the brakes on thousands of homes coming to Rochford has failed.
- Car destroyed in residential street arson attackAN ARSON investigation has been launched after a car was torched in a residential street.
- Do you welcome seafront plans?
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
Anna on Facebook