Well it’s just over a year since my last post and I have decided to return to blogging again because there is so much going on that I think needs mentioning.
Over the next few weeks I will be writing on the town, the seafront, the pier, yet again, some highway ‘improvements’ and much else.
- The views expressed on this blog are those of Anna Waite and do not represent the views of The Southend Conservative Group or the Conservative Associations.
- Five girls pulled out of water off pierFIVE girls were taken to hospital this evening after entering the water off Barge Pier, Shoebury at around 7.30pm this evening.
- Independents – we haven’t joined UkipTHE Canvey Island Independent Party has refuted claims its members had signed up with Ukip.
- Empty Southend office block gets interest from flats developersAN empty Southend office block could be transformed into 60 apartments.
- Five girls pulled out of water off pier
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
Anna on Facebook