Well it’s just over a year since my last post and I have decided to return to blogging again because there is so much going on that I think needs mentioning.
Over the next few weeks I will be writing on the town, the seafront, the pier, yet again, some highway ‘improvements’ and much else.
- The views expressed on this blog are those of Anna Waite and do not represent the views of The Southend Conservative Group or the Conservative Associations.
- Warning signs to stop HGVs using narrow Hullbridge laneAN ANGRY resident does not think new warning signs will deter drivers of heavy vehicles from using a country lane.
- UPDATED- A127 at Rayleigh Weir re-opened after five car crash brings traffic to standstillA FIVE vehicle crash closed one lane of the A127 Eastbound
- Golf day raises £3,000 for special schoolA SPECIAL school has been given a £3,000 cash boost thanks to staff at Ford Dunton.
- Warning signs to stop HGVs using narrow Hullbridge lane
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
Anna on Facebook