Well it’s just over a year since my last post and I have decided to return to blogging again because there is so much going on that I think needs mentioning.
Over the next few weeks I will be writing on the town, the seafront, the pier, yet again, some highway ‘improvements’ and much else.
- The views expressed on this blog are those of Anna Waite and do not represent the views of The Southend Conservative Group or the Conservative Associations.
- Canvey drains pledge: No more quick fixesA HIGHWAYS boss has promised Canvey residents more will be done to clear drains and gullies.
- Major seafront restaurant to be rebuilt in £1.8million transformationA landmark seafront restaurant is to be transformed with a £1.8million revamp.
- Undercover officers spied on skate park kidsPOLICE and council officers spied on youngsters at a skate park for two months...but failed to get evidence of any crimes.
- Canvey drains pledge: No more quick fixes
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
Anna on Facebook