Well it’s just over a year since my last post and I have decided to return to blogging again because there is so much going on that I think needs mentioning.
Over the next few weeks I will be writing on the town, the seafront, the pier, yet again, some highway ‘improvements’ and much else.
- The views expressed on this blog are those of Anna Waite and do not represent the views of The Southend Conservative Group or the Conservative Associations.
- A right dog's dinner - Village pub put on menu for muttsA PUB in Little Wakering has come up with a doggy menu in an effort to attract more canines and their owners in for dinner.
- Police chase taxi as suspect fleesTHREE suspected burglars sparked a police pursuit after one tried to escape in a taxi.
- Royal Mail confirms Rochford centre will close in JanuaryROYAL Mail has confirmed it will close its Rochford delivery office and move services to Southend in January.
- A right dog's dinner - Village pub put on menu for mutts
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
Anna on Facebook